Glass Fiber, Nonwoven
PYCACCI SPLINT is intended to sprains of bone or ligaments. The purpose of this product is to safely fixate, tighten the patients wound in semi cast form.
- Uses 8 layers of material (Polyester, Glass Fiber) to enhance fixation and harness and to prevent twisting.
- Makes X-Ray possible after operation and can easily check the condition of treatment.
- Easy operation for various figures of patients.
|TYPE||SIZE||IN BOX||OUT BOX|
|2inch ×10inch (5.0cm×25.0cm)||10||120|
|3inch X 12inch (7.5cm X 30.0cm)||10||90|
|3inch X35inch (7.5cm X 87.5cm)||10||60|
|4inch X 15inch (10.0cm X 37.5cm)||10||90|
|4inch x30inch (10.0cm×75.0cm)||10||60|
|5inch X 30inch (12.5cm X75.0cm)||10||60|
|5inch X 45inch (12.5cmX112.5cm)||5||30|
Caution for storage
① Open the product specified for the wound, soak in water (68℉~77℉) for 3~5 seconds and squeeze water off.
② Use towels to wipe away water from the contact surface from skin.
③ Put the thick fiber part of the splint on the diseased part.
④ Mould the product with hands to make best form fit for the wounded area.
⑤ Wrap the elastic plaster around it to fix the plaster.
⑥ In twenty minutes after applying product it will completely harden.
Direction for use
- This product is moisture hardening product and is fragile to its environment so it please take caution while storing this product.
- Temperatures for storage is 50℉~95℉.
- For the Roll Splint after cutting the product into necessary shape use clips to isolate outer air.