Polyester, Glass Fiber
PYCACCI CAST is intended to enhance generally and partial remedial value to adjoin bones for Orthotic
illness or fracture from external wound, and to preserve fixation for swollen or wounded joint, and to fixate twisted ligaments, to fixate muscular tissue.
- High Flexibility makes it easy to shape and provides a comfortable fit.
- Makes X-Rays possible after an operation and can easily check the condition of treatment.
- Highly breathable and less itchiness and skin irritation.
- Very light-weight but durable and strong to help movement after operation.
|SIZE||IN BOX||OUT BOX|
|2inch × 4yds (5.0cm×3.6m)||10||120|
|3inch X4yds (7.5cm X3.6m)||10||120|
|4inch x4yds (10.0cm×3.6m)||10||90|
|5inch X 4yds (12,5cm X 3.6m)||10||90|
Direction for use
① Put on the Stockinette first, and then wrap with cotton bandages.
② Open the Cast.
③ Put on gloves.
④ Soak in water (77℉-86℉) for 20 seconds and squeeze water off.
⑤ Wrap around the wound as a spiral and then wrap around once more.
⑥ For the ankle it is best to wrap 2-3 times so that it will not twist even with large movements.
Caution for storage
- This product is moisture sensitive and is fragile to its environment so please take caution while storing this product so as not to harden.
- Temperatures for storage is 50℉~95℉.
- If product has been exposed to low temperatures for a long period of time, switch lower items with upper items and preserve in higher temperatures for 3hours before use.